Apparently anthologies are the latest trend to be hitting the Amazon virtual shelves. Thank goodness, because it saves me money and I get to read books that I would have ended up paying more for in the long run. So thank you authors!! I imagine this is a great way to get folks introduced to multiple authors in one go, so to speak. As well as a potential new series. **Please be warned that some of these books are part of a series and may be the final installment, so be wary! ** You don’t want to start reading something, come to find out that it’s the end.
This particular set comes out Monday, June 9th. I’ve included snap shots of book covers and if you click on each cover it will take you to the amazon page where there is a better summary of the story. Where I could, I’ve also indicated where something is part of a series or the end of a series etc…
Also you may notice that some of the anthologies that I’ve posted may have duplicate books. So until June 9th!
Eleven of your favorite authors – New York Times, USA Today, bestselling and more.
Eleven men who will be put to the test when it comes to love.
One epic anthology.
Meet the men:
• Ryland Dare (The Edge of Darkness – series): A privileged boy living a life of lies.
• Reid Connely (Let Love In – series): A gorgeous and darkly mysterious college senior who understands pain all too well.
• Deacon Chastain (A Blue Tale – standalone): A guitar player saved from a path of destruction by his rock idol and the music he creates.
• Connor Simpson (Next to Forever** Last in series!!): A fiancé who seems to have it all until he’s faced with one of the toughest decisions of his life.
• Brett Walker (Trusting You – standalone): A one-night stand who wants more finds himself put to the test when his past threatens his future.
• Adam Hill (Remembering Joy – series): A brooding and strangely charming film student set on revenge finds love where he least expects it.
• Ryan Campbell (Falling** Final in series!!): An abuse survivor living in a world of his own creation so he doesn’t have to feel.
• Harrison James (My Unexpected Forever – series): A single dad with few expectations other than raising his son and making some music along the way until the unexpected happens.
• Adam Burke (Better – standalone): An adventurer who works just enough to fund his next circle around the globe gets an opportunity he can’t refuse. The only catch? He won’t be traveling alone this time.
• Luke Matthews (Love In Between (Love Series): A guitar player grieving the loss of his fiancée after a tragic car accident no longer believes in love.
• Jonathan Statham (Mid Life Love – series): A self-made billionaire and CEO of Statham Industries used to getting whatever he wants—whenever he wants.
Find out their stories in these eleven, previously released, full-length novels about regret, revenge, forgiveness, and ultimately, love:
The Edge of Darkness by Melissa Andrea
Let Love In by Melissa Collins
A Blue Tale by Sarah Dosher
Next to Forever by S. Moose
Trusting You by L.P. Dover
Remembering Joy by Jenni Moen
Falling by E.K. Blair
My Unexpected Forever by Heidi McLaughlin
Better by Carey Heywood
Love In Between (Love Series) by Sandi Lynn”
Mid Life Love by Whitney G.
*Mature subject matter and not intended for those under the age of 17.