What Do You As A Submissive Want Out Of Life

Important things to ask yourself!

thekinkyworldofvile

I use the word Submissive because I think Slaves are becoming harder and harder to find, maybe we should get congress to put Slaves on the endangered list.

What is it you want out of life ? Where do you see yourself a month from now ? Where do you see yourself 6months from now? Where do you see yourself 5 years from now ?

Many who are submissive spend more time jumping from Dom to Dom, and if you continue you will never build anything. You spend 5 % of your time struggling trying to hold the relationship together hoping things will get better, then you spend the other 95% sucking cock or on your back. Still hoping things will get better.

I cannot even begin to imagine what goes through your minds when your in a bad relationship and your being used. Being used is just not about…

View original post 681 more words

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s